Raise a glass to our Urban Cowgirl x Desert West Collection, inspired by the ‘70s and made for the urban cowgirl who wants to add an unexpected western flair to her wardrobe. Equal parts sassy, classy, and bad ass-y, this is the classic western piece your closet has been missing. Hand cut and dyed black suede is topped off with white appliqué details, trimmed with fringe, and finished with cross-stitch lacing and western flair arm slits. So good, Reba McEntire herself wore it. Designed right here in the USA for cowgirls everywhere.
- Composition: Durable suede
- Hand-cut leather appliqué design
- Hand-stitched lacing throughout
- Designed to comfortably drape over the body, with western dart arm slits
- Please note that these photos were taken when the cape was made with suede appliqués. We have since switched to white leather appliqués for ease of cleaning.
Measurements: One size
- Shoulder: Measures 17 inches from shoulder to shoulder.
- Chest Width: Measures 25 inches across the chest at the bottom of the arm darts.
- Length: Measures 27 inches from the center of the top to the beginning of the fringe.
- Width: Measures 34.5 inches from side to side just above the fringe.
Please note to use these measurements as a guide and are approximate due to the difference in leather elasticity and variation.