For the cowgirl who wants to stand apart, introducing the Babe Suede Cape. Inspired by the ‘70s, this piece is a real stunner. Hand cut and dyed caramel suede is topped off with red appliqué details and trimmed with fringe. There’s cross-stitch lacing details throughout and western flair slit arms. It’s the perfect piece to gussy up a pair of blue jeans or make heads turn on a night out. But consider yourself warned: when you’re wearing this cape, all eyes will be on you. Designed right here in California for cowgirls everywhere.
- Composition: Durable suede
- Hand-cut suede appliqué design
- Hand-stitched lacing throughout
- Designed to comfortably drape over the body, with western dart arm slits
Measurements: One size
- Shoulder: Measures 17 inches from shoulder to shoulder.
- Chest Width: Measures 25 inches across the chest at the bottom of the arm darts.
- Length: Measures 27 inches from the center of the top to the beginning of the fringe.
- Width: Measures 34.5 inches from side to side just above the fringe.
Please note to use these measurements as a guide and are approximate due to the difference in leather elasticity and variation. Also note that the modeled pictures may not be a true depiction of colors due to photo filters/overlays.