Classic yet western, bold yet inspired, this cape is ready to take you where no piece of clothing has before. Inspired by the ‘70s, this timeless embroidered cape features hand cut and dyed caramel brown and black suede meets fringe, and arm slit details. Embroidery front and back. It’s the perfect way to add a classic touch of western flair to your outfits. Designed right here in the USA for cowgirls everywhere.
- Composition: Durable suede
- Hand-cut suede appliqué design
- Hand-stitched lacing throughout
- Designed to comfortably drape over the body, with western dart arm slits
Measurements: One size
- Shoulder: Measures 17 inches from shoulder to shoulder.
- Chest Width: Measures 25 inches across the chest at the bottom of the arm darts.
- Length: Measures 27 inches from the center of the top to the beginning of the fringe.
- Width: Measures 34.5 inches from side to side just above the fringe.
Please note to use these measurements as a guide and are approximate due to the difference in leather elasticity and variation. Also note that the modeled pictures may not be a true depiction of colors due to photo filters/overlays.