Raise a glass to our Urban Cowgirl x Desert West collection! Classic yet western, bold yet inspired, this cape is ready to take you where no piece of clothing has before. Inspired by the ‘70s, this timeless caramel and blue turquoise colorway was featured in Cowboys & Indians Magazine. Hand cut and dyed caramel suede meets turquoise appliqués and fringe, cross-stitch lacing, and western flair arm slit details. It’s the perfect way to add a classic touch of western flair to your outfits. Designed right here in the USA for cowgirls everywhere.
Note- The color in the magazine (last photo) is a true depiction of the color of the cape.
- Composition: Durable suede
- Hand-cut suede appliqué design
- Hand-stitched lacing throughout
- Designed to comfortably drape over the body, with western dart arm slits
Measurements: One size
- Shoulder: Measures 17 inches from shoulder to shoulder.
- Chest Width: Measures 25 inches across the chest at the bottom of the arm darts.
- Length: Measures 27 inches from the center of the top to the beginning of the fringe.
- Width: Measures 34.5 inches from side to side just above the fringe.
Please note to use these measurements as a guide and are approximate due to the difference in leather elasticity and variation. Also note that the modeled pictures may not be a true depiction of colors due to photo filters/overlays.