Proof that being bad to the bone can feel so, so good. Our Bad to the Bone Biker is a spinoff of our classic Retro Biker and is ready to become your new go-to, everyday leather jacket. Crafted in a supple, neutral bone-colored leather with a western buckle and appliqué details, you’re going to want to wear this baby everywhere. Designed right here in the USA for cowgirls everywhere.
- Composition: Pebbled bone leather and silver hardware
- Traditional western appliqué darts on front and sleeves
- Zippers on sleeves and front
- Functional western dart pocket
- Fully lined with small interior pocket
- Silver western buckle
Measurements: Small to X-Large
- Size Small: shoulder to shoulder: 16 inches, chest: 18 inches, sleeve length: 23 inches, length 21 inches, waist 16 inches, shoulder width: 5.5 inches.
- Size Medium: shoulder to shoulder: 16.5 inches, chest: 19 inches, sleeve length: 23.5 inches, length 21.5 inches, waist 17 inches, shoulder width: 5.75 inches.
- Size Large: shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches, chest: 20 inches, sleeve length: 24 inches, length 22 inches, waist 18 inches, shoulder width: 6 inches.
- Size X-Large: shoulder to shoulder: 17.5 inches, chest: 21 inches, sleeve length: 24.5 inches, length 22.5 inches, waist 19 inches, shoulder width: 6.25 inches.
Please note to use these measurements as a guide and are approximate due to the difference in leather elasticity and variation.