Aaron Toadlena Kingman Cuff Bracelet
Navajo silversmith Aaron Toadlena made this gorgeous wide silver Kingman turquoise cuff. Aaron is known for his incredible revival stamp designs and this cuff is full of them. You can always tell a Toadlena piece by how well defined the design is because of how deep he stamps the sterling. This cuff has that popular antique brushed finish that gives you a great Southwest rustic lifestyle piece.
- Kingman Blue Turquoise with Clear Bright Blue Sleeping Beauty Turquoise accent stones
- Center stone measures 1 5/8" x 5/8"
- Bracelet tapers from 2 1/4" to 7/8" wide
- Bracelet measures 5 1/2" long from end to end with a 1" opening (fits up to a 6 1/2" wrist)
- Total weight 78.2g
- Signed with the artist's "Aaron Toadlena" hallmark
- Stamped ".925"